woensdag 27 mei 2009

Did some Ebay-shoppin'

Wedges, they have an interesting sort of ugliness.. which I like.

100% silk top

Lovely skirt


Patent high peeptoe heels



Checked top with coins on it. Wanted this one so badly a few months ago..
and now it dropped by by accident.



Leather jacket.



Tunic/dress (hope it will be wearable as a dress).


I did some Zara-shopping on Ebay.. hope they'll be mine soon. I've been looking for th skirt for ages, this one is one size smaller than I normally wear.. so I hope it will fit (or I'll be forced to go on a diet, haha).





2 opmerkingen:

  1. Superleuke aankoopjes, vooral je zijden blouse, muntjestuniek en rokje! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hele leuke aankoopjes!
    Vooral je rokje en top met muntjes vind ik erg gaaf!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts with Thumbnails