I’ve been tagged by http://the-anthem-of-life.blogspot.com , thanks lady! The idea of tagging is to write down 20 facts about yourself that people don’t really need to know. Useless-facts, so they say. Well, I'll give it a shot:
1. I'm both-handed.
2. I have a weakness for hardrock and (heavy)metal.
3. I think a lot, I think.
4. I can sing.
5. I play the guitar while nobody's at home and tell everyone I never play.
6. I'm afraid of darkness, and sing while I'm forced to walk home late (in the dark).
7. I count. Trees along the road, rafters at roofs, tiles on a wall or at the floor, can't stop counting them.
8. I can't stand the color orange.
9. I draw a lot and keep hiding my paintings.
10. I'm dreaming of studying abroad for a while, but I'm afraid I'm going to miss my boyfriend too much.
11. I see dead people.
12. I'm embarrassed about the fact that my IQ is 146 and even doubt the psych who tested me.
13. I'm proud about the fact that my IQ is 146 and glorify the pshych who tested me.
14. I love watching Discovery Channel after going out.
15. Sometimes I'm bothered by the fact that my friends laugh about my so-called idiot clothes, because they never take risks in fashion.
16. I'm scared of the fact that I'm so certain about this: but I'm sure I've already found the father of my children.
17. I'm always on a diet and hate the fact that I'm not losing weight.
18. I don't have any hair on my armpits, and I think it will stay that way (hurray!), since I'm already 21 years old.
19. I honestly hope my ex-boyfriend will find a girlfriend.
20. I have a distorted selfconcept.
Is The Slip Dress The New LBD?
1 dag geleden